Monday, November 26, 2007

Busy

This week is crunch week for me due to the end of the semester. I took only one course this semester, but the fall semester always goes by so quickly. Here it is again the end of the semester, and I am as usual scrambling to get it all done. The good thing is that my last class is next Monday. Yay!

We had a good Thanksgiving. We had a pretty good time with our families. My mother gave me a great gift and told me that we could celebrate Christmas the weekend before Christmas. Husband and I usually have to rush back from my mother's on Christmas Day and go straight to his mother's, not getting home to celebrate our own Christmas until late that night. It means so much to us that we are able to spend Christmas Eve together in our house and sleep late on Christmas morning. We're hoping we can go to midnight mass as well.

Nothing new on the surrogate front. Right now we are just waiting for her to give birth! She did send me the information for the lawyer her current IPs used. The lawyer is local to the area, so that's very good to know.

No comments: