Thursday, August 28, 2008

And we're off!

I just heard that I am cleared to start stimming tonight! 350 IUs. That's more than last cycle (300 IUs), but I know their goal is to treat me like a donor and try to get as many eggs as possible. So exciting! I return on Sunday for my next monitoring appointment. I'm glad it worked out the way it did because otherwise I would have had to get up early on Saturday and Monday (Labor Day) for monitoring. This way I only have to get up early on Sunday and can sleep in tomorrow.

The nurse coordinator did mention the lab inspection when I mentioned how quiet it was there this morning (normally there are wall-to-wall patients), but she said nothing about it being an emergency inspection...just a routine annual one. Not that I expected her to tell me if there had been problems, but at least she acknowledged it. And who knows, maybe the "emergency" was a change in when the lab had to be inspected. I know they have a good lab, so I'm not worried about that. More importantly, my cycle won't be impacted (because it's all about me you know LOL).

Think of me at 7:30 tonight as Husband pinches my belly fat and injects me with liquid gold!

6 comments:

Sue said...

That's so exciting you're finally starting stims - good luck!

Sanda said...

Yay for getting started!! I hope you have a fantastic cycle!! Go follicles!!

Duck2 said...

YES! 15 minutes till you start stabbing.

Samantha said...

Good luck with the stims!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Are you working with one ovary or two?

niobe said...

So, so excited for you!