Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jubilation

After almost pulling my hair out in frustration, the lawyer sent us the draft of OUR contract yesterday at 6pm!!! I brought it to work with me today so I can get started on corrections/edits. Hopefully this part will proceed quickly.

FINALLY!!!!!!! I feel like we have taken a tiny step forward.

I planted flowers over the weekend, and my flower bed looks so nice! I'll post pictures as soon as they grow a bit. My next task is to change out the flowers in my containers on my porch. My mother loved her flowers and card, so the guilt has ebbed for now.

6 comments:

Angi said...

Great news, K! Indeed a step forward!!

kate said...

Yay for the contracts! Very exciting to have a draft in hand, for sure.

And I can't wait to see your flower pictures. I'm always curious how others in this area manage to work with the lovely southern clay soil we all seem to be blessed with around here.

JJ said...

Oh fantastic news!!!

sara said...

Oh girl...what great news! I'm so glad that the contract has arrived. And I can't wait to see the pictures of the flowers. It's pouring her in MI today. I'm hoping if the weather is nice this weekend to have my husband do some of ours :-)

JW Moxie said...

It's about time that you got the contract! I hope that there won't be many changes to be made and that that part goes by smoothly. I also hope the final draft is ready quicker than it took you to get the first draft!

Samantha said...

Great news and a great step forward!