Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm a Winner!

I won!!! I won, I won, I won!!! There were 15 people in my category, and I was one of three winners for it. I was shocked but very pleased. The conference was pretty good, but I was happy to return home last night, and I'm not too sad about being at work :-) Now the only things between me and the weekend are my final projects: one is due today and the other is due tomorrow. I need to proof the one for today and send it off, but I have a bit more work to do on the other. I tried really, really hard, but I couldn't get it all done in Florida. Oh well! I'm at the point where I just want to turn something in and be done with it.

We're supposed to receive the draft of our contract this week, so hopefully it will come today or tomorrow. I heard from our surro, and cycle 2 started on time, so that means we will fulfill the clinic's three-cycle requirement by mid-May. Finally something seems to be going right! She hasn't mentioned anything else about the lump, so I'm assuming everything is ok. She hasn't been able to get online much.

I haven't been able to keep up with everyone's blog lately. Give me a few more days, and life will be back to normal. Free time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

JJ said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

sara said...

That is such great news on both fronts! Aww, I am so so glad things are working out!

kate said...

WOW! Congratulations!

How awesome for you!

I'm glad that things are seeming to be moving along better with the surrogate, and that you'll at least have a draft of a contract to look at soon. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Yay for your win & surro progress!

Samantha said...

Congrats on winning!

niobe said...

Sounds like good news all around!