Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tiny Sigh of Relief

I'm never, ever one to count any chickens before they are hatched, but I think I can breathe a small sigh of relief. E2 yesterday was 990. The ultrasound today revealed about 10 follies at 10mm or greater, so lots of progress has been made!

I am sore, bloated and exhausted. I forgot how quickly all the shots and appointments take a toll on you. I feel like I look 4 months pg, and I am walking like it too LOL. Might as well enjoy it since this is the closest I'll get to being pg!

And not to overlook our surro F's important role in this. She had an estrogen/lining check herself yesterday. Her lining was at 10, and her estrogen is 500. She's pleased because with her last surrogacy, they had to increase her estrogen three times before her numbers were where they wanted them to be. She continues to be my cheerleader, and I marvel at her optimism.

3 comments:

Sanda said...

Yay!! Those are some good numbers all around for the both of you! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Very glad that things are going better and that you have such a great cheerleader in your surrogate!

Sue said...

Things sound very good, and I'm glad you have a cheerleader in your corner!